Brooklyn College provides e-mail accounts for all full-time and part-time
faculty and staff. The address is [name]@ brooklyn.cuny.edu.
TYPES OF E-MAIL ACCOUNTS
- All campus computers are set up to access email accounts with Microsoft
Outlook. ITS provides instructions for configuring Outlook on your home computer
so that you can access your BC email account at home.
- Your email can also be accessed via the Web, as follows:
- Go to https://outlook.brooklyn.cuny.edu
- In the Username box, type [Your User ID]
For example: SandraD
- Type your password in the Password box
- Click [log in]
||Your email will be displayed.
SENDING CAMPUS-WIDE E-MAILS
- Individual faculty cannot send announcements to all or most campus users.
However, You can email an announcement regarding a matter of widespread institutional
interest as follows:
- Forward the email to Mark Gold, Director/ITS
- Allow at least two (2) days for the announcement to be emailed.
||Since the College's policy prohibits "the use of computer resources
for profit-making" and similar "private purposes," unsolicited
e-mails sent to all or most campus users inviting them to purchase goods
and/or services is not permitted
TO OPEN AN E-MAIL ACCOUNT, CONTACT:
718 951 5861